Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Viva Las Vegas


Gracie at the awesome park at Town Square

Wynn at the awesome park at Town Square

Wynn and Gracie riding the Caterpillar

It seems like every year Drew decides it's time to get away to California to visit his old friends from high school. So last weekend I loaded everything up and we headed to Vegas to get him to the airport so he could have his "get away" time. Lucky for me Drew's sister Leah now lives in Vegas. So me and the kids had some quality time with the Karpowitz family. Now, I am the type of person who has always thought of Vegas as a dirty place with no family type activities, just porn that's accessible in news stands on the streets, but I had the best time! It was so relaxing and warm and sunny. We let the kids ride bikes all afternoon, watched the Superbowl, visited the Bass Pro Shop and the cool aquarium, and went shopping at my all time favorite store H&M.  

Thanks Matt and Leah we had the best time!

5 comments:

Leah said...

We want you guys to come back. My kids have been griping and sad, we miss you!

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Any news on the jobs? We miss you guys!

Matt said...

We loved having you here. You are welcome back anytime. Also, should I be offended that my word verification below is "repent"?

Jessica said...

I am so glad you got to have a vacation as well! BTW - what did you get at H&m - a favorite store of mine as well. :)

Gigi said...

Gracie is getting too old too fast!