The Moulder's (Drew's sister's family) took us sledding at Soldier Hollow in Midway last weekend and I would have to say that it was one of the most fun things I've done in a while. Even though my toes were going to fall off I still had a great time. I thought Wynn would be nervous and not want to try it but we didn't even have to convince him to try it(that's not normal) he just hopped in his tube and I barely saw him the 2 hours we were there.
So you sled down in inner tubes and they pull you up the hill on some pully type contraption (kinda slow but fun) and the following pictures are Wynn falling off the tube, then losing a boot, Drew running after the tube and Wynn taking the easy way out by taking switching tubes with Drew.
2 comments:
That was loads of fun! I still have to post about it. I'm very behind and a bit overwhelmed by the prospect of catching up on my posts.
Awesome! We took the kids sledding too, and they had a blast. We definately need to go again.
Post a Comment