Monday, February 09, 2009

It is Official

Today Drew was given the go ahead to move up to Utah County and continue his work for Turnabout Ranch out of an office in Sugar House. We have been waiting and hoping for this for a while and are glad that the time has arrived. Although Escalante has been a good place to live for the past 3 1/2 years we are so excited for the chance to live closer to our families (and a Wal-mart). 

Utah County here we come! 

7 comments:

Jamie! said...

No Way! That's great! We need to get together!!

Leah said...

That's great, I am so excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

HOORAY!!!! We are all so excited!! This is going to be so much fun!

Jessica said...

Congrats you guys! Matt & I have been wondering, so happy to have you closer!

lovebeingamom said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! (only because I'm not it Escalante anymore) But I know Arina is feeling a little abandond!

adventure knitter said...

so are you selling your house?

Christy said...

Ya we are going to sell our house...hopefully.