This is what my boy runs around the house singing, "I will stab you in the groin forever" sung to the tune of Book of Mormon Stories. I'm not sure how it followed the tune but Wynn made it work. Somewhat disturbing.
LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for you guys to be up here! And that's all Summer talks about. She tells everyone she meets that her cousin is moving here. (Including the guy who came to fix our Dish Satellite.)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! This is the greatest post ever!
Tell Andy to watch out forever is a long time for groin stabbing.
LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for you guys to be up here! And that's all Summer talks about. She tells everyone she meets that her cousin is moving here. (Including the guy who came to fix our Dish Satellite.)
In that picture he looks super excited to "stab someone in the groin forever". Love ya Wynn and Gracie!
Post a Comment