My Mom and Dad had an event filled summer and didn't have a chance to come down and visit since last November so when they said they would be visiting for Labor Day I was so excited. It's always nice to have family come to this lonely and removed place we live. Here are some things we did together.
Dad built Wynn a sandbox:

We went out to Devil's Garden but unfortunately I have no pictures to document it.
Had a delicious meal at the Outfitters.
Played Wii:

Dad and Drew enjoyed a nice Sunday hike to the mesa:

Dad fixed our lawnmower and mowed our back lawn while Mom weeded my front yard. Thanks for that it looks so much better.
We had a nice relaxing weekend. Thanks and come back soon.
1 comment:
Your yard is looking so good! It looks like fun. Tell Andy I just read his Haiku dedicated to Fax and I laughed and laughed! We love you guys!
Post a Comment