Monday, October 06, 2008

What I've Been Up To

So I just realized that it's been 3 weeks or so since I've posted anything. I know I don't have a very big following but for those who missed me here's an update. 

Drew was gone for a few days - he had to take clients on a tour that started in Las Vega
s and ended in Park City so he was gone from Sunday thru Wednesday. It was weird being home alone -I usually go stay at my mom's while he's gone but I ended up at home cuz I had work and other stuff going on so I ended up meeting him in Lehi on Wednesday. Drew then flew to San Diego where he spent the rest of the week and weekend with our friend Will.

 So I went to visit Heidi and her family in Wyoming. I didn't get any pictures and my video camera didn't work so I'm sorry but the video of Wynn riding horses is all messed up. I'm so sad about it too. That was my only documentation since Drew had our camera. Anyway Heidi and I made jam and hair clips and spent a morning riding horses. I wish I had pictures. It was such a fun weekend. 


So last week was spent planning a fundraiser held last Saturday for a family in our town. I will never forget this experience. The generosity of people is just amazing. We had local businesses donating dinners, and hotel rooms and jewelry and many many more items for silent auction. We had people baking goodies and making quilts to sell, and friends donating their time. The time and effort they put in was overwhelming. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this. Although I hope the family will never have to experience such heartache again. I am glad to say that after a hard 3 weeks their baby is going to be fine and healthy.


 
So that's basically the last 2 weeks of my life. I don't think I've ever been so busy and tired in my life. I guess now I go back to a slower pace.  


2 comments:

Leah said...

you should have come to Las Vegas with Andy we would have entertained fed and housed you. We miss you guys!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Sounds like you have been a busy woman!! Your kids are so cute, I love getting to see what you guys are up to through this blog! If you guys ever have to come to the east coast you should look us up!! BTW I have a new blog and I don't have your email so I will leave it here: http://nathandreatracey.blogspot.com/
Have a good one!!