I managed to have everything done last week so we could host a halloween party. We love halloween (not in the decorate you house way) but in the dress up and make great food way. Thanks for everyone that came!
Our kids picked really easy costumes this year - Hunter and Belle so we didn't have the usual stress of making detailed costumes. Drew was asked to make a bumble bee costume for a co-workers daughter which I ended making (bee's don't fall into the superhero category). So I made my first tutu and couldn't believe how easy they are to make. I am for sure going to make more - maybe after I get my crafts organized I will reward myself!
We went to our first ward event the Friday before Halloween. Most people were wondering why we were there and who we were but the kids had fun eating donuts on a string and trunk or treating!
We did get to carve pumpkins but we did it super early in the month. Both kids drew on their own faces and Dad got to help them carve.
2 comments:
I just checked your blog earlier today wondering if I had missed you posting about Halloween! Cute costumes! I love the owl pumpkin too!
Wow! I didn't realize you had made Gracie's costume. That's awesome!
Post a Comment