Friday, October 01, 2010

Moving on....sooner than we thought


Things are going so well (knock on wood) that we may be moving in ONE WEEK! Hooray.

So many things to get done - I don't know where to start. Pick paint colors? Refinish the cabinets? Clean? Pack up our stuff at M & D's? Someone better give me their leftover motivation to get me jump started.

4 comments:

Jamie! said...

You definatley want to finish the painting before you move all your stuff in! Believe me! We did most of the painting and whatever we didn't do, still hasn't been done... Congrats!

Sarah said...

I'm happy to help with anything you need. And Gracie can hangout with me whenever.

jaciallgaier said...

Congrats on your new home, it looks great. Sorry, I have no motivation to pass along, but if you find some send it this way too.

Heather said...

Hey, I found your blog!!! I love it. Congrats on the new home. I can't wait till we get to that point in life. My blog is www.heatherandkyle.blogspot.com