It's snowing again today and you who already know this about me can stop reading, but if you don't know, I hate winter. I hate how short the days are. I hate getting wet when I get out of the car. I hate when my jeans get wet when I accidentally step in a puddle. Most of all I just don't like being cold. I don't like the limited outdoor activity either. Drew and I have talked about this a lot this winter and it may be that we had a very active summer last year or maybe we are just bored of TV, Movies and Video games and would love to go on a bike ride or stay at a park for longer than 20 minutes. Whatever it is I am done with winter. I would love to just be able to skip town till the temperature rises 20 degrees but I can't really do that now that I have Wynn in school.

So to cheer me up from my winter blues I'd love to hear what your favorite SPRING things are. A few of mine are, the smell of the cool breeze that comes in from an open window that's been boarded up for the last 6 months, the chance to sit outside and soak up the sun, and the spring bulbs that bloom.
2 comments:
I don't think this comment area is long enough to list all the things I like about spring. Trees in bloom. Daylight Savings Time. Tulips, crocuses, daffodils, etc. Dirt instead of snow. Warm, wet air instead of cold and dry. The end of another school year. Less sickness. Getting my garden ready. Kids playing outside. Easter. Color!! And Spring Break. (We should go to Vegas!)
amen to not like winter! i used to think i like it. but i'm totally DONE with it this year. We've gotten WAY too much snow. I vote we all move somewhere that doesn't have winter... I really love when it's warm during the day and I only have to wear a light jacket. and short sleeves....
Post a Comment