I guess I haven't posted these pics mostly because I had forgotten about them and partly because I am in denial that it is still winter. So far March has been the WORST month. It's like my older brother that just keeps teasing me and teasing me. But I have no control and can't make him stop. So here are some winter pics of the kids and Drew making the coolest snow fort!
Wynn crashed while sledding and got a fat bloody lip. He didn't even cry! He's such a tough kid.
Gracie LOVES being outside rain or shine, snow or hail she wants to be out there. And she LOVES eating snow!
SNOW fort!
Wynn might be trying to shoot me with his stick in this pic but who knows for sure.
2 comments:
Those are great pictures. Winter sucks!!!! I miss you guys....
that's an awesome snow fort! I can only imagine what drew could have done w/ the three feet of snow that I had in my front yard last month
Post a Comment