Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've decided...


I've decided that it's so much easier to have other people make decisions for me, so here I am polling the few few few people who comment on this oh so mediocre blog.

I've been tossing around a few ideas of what the next step in my life should be. Obviously motherhood will be a continuous and rewarding path but it's time to add some steps don't you think??

1. Hair School - a year and a half or so of night classes 4 nights a week and Saturday mornings.

2. Part time retail worker - nights only

3. Flower Arranging - not sure details but have always wanted to try it.

4. Starting my own cleaning business - it's all I seem to do so why not get paid for it right? (don't choose this one cuz I really really don't want to start my own business)

5. Start another biggest loser competition so I can lose the extra summer pounds I put on.

6. Take night classes at UVU - anything not involving biology.

Ya, that's all I got for now. Suggestions are welcomed and post your vote now!

10 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

hair school would be my first choice. once you are done with school, you can open a salon in your home and have a ton of flexibility.

nursing school is really poplular here in Winchester among the mom's who go back to school, but you probably have to take biology.

if I went back, I wouldn't have a clue what to do!

Sarah Jackson said...

I vote you go to hair school because you'd be REALLY good at it. But be sure you want to go back because it's so hard to be gone all the time like that...

Sarah said...

I'd join you in a biggest loser competition! And I think I have a few friends who would also.

Jessica said...

I am at a moment of self-reflection myself Christy. I think it is the change in season that does it to ya.

I know you would excel in anything you chose to do - so I am not going to tell you what from the list I think you should do. But what I do think you should do is consider where this life is going to take you and who you want to be in the end. Deep, yes - but I think it will help you go in the direction that will ultimately be rewarding both now and later. Choosing something that is fun and fulfilling is the key if you ask me, and remember - knowledge and relationships are all we take with us.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Seriously I don't think you have any extra pounds! My vote is the floral arranging or hair school. I agree that you have to know what you want in the end to help make the right decision, but you have a lot of life yet to live. So start with the most appealing and then continue down the line when you get thinking you need another step. :) Good luck!

adventure knitter said...

hair school! hair school! i need a new stylist! Help my hair!

lovebeingamom said...

I can totally see you doing the hair thing, but if you decide to do the biggest loser contest I need to play. I still have baby weight to get rid of!

Gigi said...

flower desinger..... sounds good for weddings

Will Revenue said...

Back to the Dino museum!?!?

Jamie! said...

Ha! I know you at least are starting Biggest Loser...which I am totally going to win! (Especially if my competition is skinny girls like you!) But I agree with the general consensis (sp?) I can see you doing hair. Maybe it's because yours is so cute...