Today was Wynn's first day of Kindergarten. He did pre-school for most of last year but it seemed different this year. Maybe because we are in a new place, new school, bigger school. I don't know why. Anyway, we are so excited that he has reached that age and has started one of many school years to come.
Getting his hair done. Drew took him to get it cut this morning and I couldn't seem to style it so Drew took over. Wynn hates his hair spiky but humored us today.
I like to call this Gracie's "George Costanza" pose. She randomly climbed on the chair and sat that way...odd but cute.
Here is the traditional 'I'm starting school today pose'.
Brother and Sister - so sweet.
I was feeling slightly sentimental today.
Wynn is lucky enough to have his cousin Summer in his same class. So we were treated to lunch by Gran and Grandpa. Then got to head to school together.
Manila Elementary
Waiting to go inside....let the tears roll.
2 comments:
Dang!!! You are fast! I swear you had this posted before we even picked kids up from school! I bow to your blogging prowess. I just played rock band all afternoon.
Isn't it crazy, kindergarten already. Cason started today too. Wynn and Gracie look so cute together! Hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment