Sunday, August 02, 2009

Weeks Family Reunion - Fruitland UT

PING PONG!!
Give your kids a pile of sand and you won't need to occupy them with anything else for the rest of the day.
Ethan, Dad and Phil chattin' it up.
Wynn trying out the awesome dirt bike helmet. Wynn also ended up taking of his last training wheel the next day. Way to go Wynn.

Wynn couldn't make it back up the hill so he hitched a ride in the Rhino with Nanna and Grandpa.
Gracie at Strawberry Reservoir - Doesn't this look like an ad in a magazine or something?
Lucky made a new friend. This is Tumble, a great puppy. Heidi newest addition to her animal family. Although I here pigmy goats are on next.
Drew getting ready to jump into Strawberry Reservoir. It looks higher than it actually was.
Drew and Jared jumping in. Or are they flopping?
Trying to be artistic..not sure it worked.
Wynn's first time fishing. Each time he reeled it in he'd say..."Poppa, I think I got one"
Poppa and Wynn
Craw Daddies. Drew spent part of the evening catching these. Then cooked em up with Dad and Jared. Tastes like shrimp I guess?
Cousins ready to go on a scavenger hunt. Sierra is the only one with her eyes open. Must have been a bright sun shining day.

No comments: