Saturday, March 21, 2009

You gotta love Walmart.

A Walmart just opened 5 minutes from my parents house in Cedar Hills. It officially opened on Wednesday so we stopped by since Aunt GG works there and we all wanted to say hi. They had lots of fun things going on like Guitar Hero, tours of the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile, free candy, and they had a lego table where you could build whatever you wanted and keep it! Anyway it was a lot of fun. So we went back on Thursday ( I needed dog food) and we went back this morning cuz there were more festivities - Wynn got to meet members of the American Fork SWAT team and try on their helmets, the K9 unit and sit in their Dogdge Nitro, sit in a Fire Truck all of which Wynn is infatuated with. So here's a few pics of our fun FREE outing. 


Wynn in front of the K9 truck - there is a huge dog in that car that was barking really loud.
Wynn checking out the ladder truck. 
In the driver seat.

Thanks for humoring me on this one Drew!! 
I don't know why I had to pose in front of the ambulance...seemed like a good idea at the time




1 comment:

Jamie! said...

That's the coolest walmart opening that I've ever heard of! I didn't know they opened one there. Cool!