Tuesday, August 19, 2008

They say money doesn't buy happiness.....

They say money doesn't buy happiness but it sure does buy fun toys. After a summer of working 3 nights a week at the outfitters and 5 mornings a week at the B&B I got to reward myself with a new toy I've been wanting for a while.
So I am no longer dependant on Drew bringing his laptop home at the end of each day to access the world. I am no longer cut off. What a great feeling it is to save your pennies and watch the money jar get more full each day. I am now the proud owner of an iMac. Drew may not admit that he loves it right now but give him a few days and he will see the light.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! Good for you Christy! BTW - it just breaks my heart that we didn't get to see you guys this past weekend, Matt & I are such loosers, you guys really are some of our only friends and you live in Excalante!!

Sarah said...

That is so cool Christy! Congratulations!

TOVAR said...

Tell me about it. Fernando took 10 years of us knowing one another to get into a Mac and now there is no stopping him. Hey, we are going to be in Utah in Sept. and want to stop in to say howdy. Tell Drew that Nando wants to see him and his family. Oh, and the crocodile mile is by far the better choice but what can you do.