Matt and Jessica came to visit for the weekend so of course we had to hike Calf Creek. Even though it was a little chilly I'm glad we went. It took us a little longer with Drew carrying Graycen and Wynn running out of energy towards the end but was still worth it. Thanks Jessica for the pictures.
Wynn, Drew, Jessica and I walking and having no idea that Matt was taking our picture.
Some of the cool scenery.
Chilling at the falls. And I mean chilling - it was so cold.
The boys.
Posing for pictures.
Graycen was a trooper. After being carried in that thing for 4 hours she didn't even get fussy.
1 comment:
What a cute picture of you and Graycen. Love the Hat. Alright girl, finished all three books and watched the trailer 25 times in a row....Wow! December 12, 2008 can't wait. Haven't heard about Chasing Harry Winston, will look it up. Currently reading "The Host"
Post a Comment