Thursday, May 29, 2008

7 Days and Counting.....

NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK

We fly to New York in one week. One Week!!!!! How awesome is that. I can't wait. I've already started packing (in my mind) and trying to remember everything. This is going to be great. And don't worry Dad I'll stay away from Harlem.

Yankees here we come. This was it. The chance to see the Yankees play in Yankee stadium before it was retired. This is what made our trip possible. Without the chance to see them we would not be going . Thank you Yankees.
Hopefully we will be able to get Conan tickets. He really makes me laugh and going there with Drew would make me laugh even harder.

You can guarantee that will be shopping for some knock off bags at Canal Street. I've done my homework....kinda. The comments about buying fakes on that website cracked me up. Hilarious.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So excited for you guys (and a little bit jealous)!