Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally Back Home

Well after being gone for most of February it is fantastic to be home. For those who haven't heard the news, Drew applied for a new position with Turn About Ranch. He was offered their Admissions Director job which includes a nice pay increase, bonus opportunities, and having a phone permanently attached to his ear. They sent him down to Arizona for 2 weeks so of course I jumped on the band wagon and stayed with Colleen. While Drew was only an hour away I watched Colleen's kids so she could get some serious work done. Talk about working a lot. Colleen is the most productive person. Some how she even finds time to make delicious dinners and she is so fast. I'm much slower paced - which might have something to do with the fact that I've lived in small towns for the last 4 years. After our 2 weeks in Arizona, and only being home for 16 hours I loaded up the kids and the dog and drove up to mom's and dad's so I could once again get our truck looked at. And finally I think they have found the problem...we aren't getting too excited yet. Give us a couple more days just to make sure. So enjoy the pictures from our 3 weeks away from home.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures Christy!!