
Well Halloween was a blast! Apart from the stressful day of trying to get our house plans moving it was great. We flagged off the area where our house is going to be - it was somewhat anti-climactic. So we hussled home to get Wynn dressed as Syndrome. I was expecting tears as I spiked all his hair straight up and as Drew painted a black mask over his eyes. I think he actually enjoyed the process.
Wynn needed no instruction as we got to the first house. He knocked, he waited and then he charged inside looking for toys. Yes, toys! At each house he tried darting in but we got really good at grabbing onto his cape. Instead of saying trick or treat he would say "car's inside?" The best was when he asked for cars and the nice lady told him that she didn't have any cars he turned around and said "NO, BYE" I guess candy just wasn't good enough.
Drew and I discovered one benefit of living in a small town. HOMEMADE DONUTS!!! That's right the Munson's made homemade donuts for the trick or treaters! And since we were all dressed up we got to enjoy the donuts that are very comparable to Krispy Kreme's.
So over all we had a pretty fantastic night. I wish Wynn's grandparents could have seen him in action!
No comments:
Post a Comment