Here are a some moments in June...
Wynn really likes dressing up, ( I think he gets that from me) mostly as a hunter, an army man or a star wars character. But on this particular occasion he chose Gracie's Robot costume!
(wynn)
Drew volunteered to coach the neighborhood Coach Pitch team! It's really fun to be able to have a team filled with Wynn's friends.
(Gracie and Wynn washing car)
We finally got around to washing the van! I won't tell you how long it had been.
(Matt H. and Drew)
Drew's mission companion Matt Gaver got married (sorry no pictures of the bride and groom) and we were lucky to be invited to the sealing at the Oquirrh Moutain Temple. I hadn't had the chance to got there before so I was excited to see it! Love the chandeliers....anyway we got to be the outcasts at their wedding dinner. Lucky for us we had Matt Hintze and Jessica Hadfield to joke/eat with.
(Me & Jess)
(cousins)
Last weekend family arrived from Las Vegas. Grandpa Al invited all the cousins to come swim in the hot tub. I got to play life guard/babysitter, whistle and all!
(Gracie falling asleep while eating a cracker)
If someone asked me what I dislike about summer time, I would have to say our lack of a schedule - Our kids have no bed time and we are constantly going somewhere or doing something. You won't find me complaining about that too much -It still beats winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment