Wednesday, December 30, 2009
A must see blog.
So I'm not much of a blog follower - except for the small list I have on the right hand side. Mostly I follow friends and family. Every now and then I will hop around and find these amazing blogs with brilliantly beautiful ideas that I wish I'd thought of, but I don't usually keep track or go back to see what's new. However I was Facebook fan stalking (not sure that's a real thing but that's what I'm calling it) today and there is this woman in my ward who's 2 girls always look so vintage and unique with the cutest hair accessories and leggings and so on. Anyway, I don't think she has any idea who I am but I have become in awe of her! Our 5 year olds are even in the same kindergarten class (yes, I'm trying to connect myself to her in as many ways as possible - pathetic?). So yes in AWE! She is a photographer and takes the most astounding pictures and edits them to make them even more astounding. I've always wanted to be this amazing photographer and I even convinced myself that I had that eye but have soon realized that if you've got it you've got it and there is nothing you can do to get it. So I will continue to be in awe of how astounding she is. No I probably won't tell her this or introduce myself even though I would love to just follow her (not in a creepy way) for a day. So here is her blog if you feel like checking it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow. she really is quite talented.
Post a Comment