Saturday, October 24, 2009

End of August and All of September

Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures and not many words to describe them. Let's just say I haven't had the blog bug in a while.
Gracie not happy with her broccoli but wanting a cookie instead.
Pushing the broccoli as far as she can.
Gracie begging me to cave and just give her the cookie.
Sponge curlers are the best! I have to practice but was pretty happy with my first try.

The end of a long day watching sheep dogs.
Drew luvin' a camel.
Wynn and a baby goat.
I think we were looking at sheep. But more importantly showing Gracie's love of climbing.
Cousins!
Brook and Gracie
Jake and Wynn in front of the duck herding - that's right DUCKS!
Gracie drawing in the red dirt at one of Drew's softball games.
Drew
Kyson during his first week at boot camp for the USMC. He's almost done and comes home next month! We are so proud of you Kyson.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures Christy! I'm so glad you guys live up here now!

Christy said...

I hope you mean that considering how often I call you for FAVORS!! I think I owe you a weeks worth of babysitting. Which I am totally willing to do fyi!

adventure knitter said...

kyson's in boot camp?! wait a sec, how old is he?! I remember when he was born! (or do it??) does that make us old?

Christy said...

He's 18. I don't think you were around when he was born....I was living in Australia. Anyway, he's doing awesome. I forgot to mention he's on the far right next to the man in the suit.