Monday, August 03, 2009

Graycen Pepper turns 2

The birthday girl in her birthday suit. She loved the new shoes!
The BIRTHDAY CAKE. My sister Sharyn is AWESOME and spent 3 days putting this together and I don't think it could've been more perfect!
Getting ready to Sing.
Blowing out the candles, with Sierra and Savannah
Present #1 from Gran and Grandpa, clothes that I (the mother) asked for which Gracie said after shoving them back in the bag "i don't like it". Don't worry Gran, I like it!
The much coveted flip flops from Nanny.
Gracie with cousins, Brook, McCall and a cross eyed Summer!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures! And we had a great time!

The Whitelocks said...

She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her again soon. We will be out there in a little over a week! Can't wait to see you guys.