Sunday, March 08, 2009

home sweet home

Well we have been living in Pleasant Grove for a week now. Some things I miss are my routine, Wynn being in school, my Primary calling, my house for sure, my daily phone calls from my friends down in Escalante. Some things I like about being here are spending time with my Mom, having my kids close to their grandparents, being able to go out at night with my husband, being able to have friends come over and visit till 1 in the morning (actually it was 2 am thanks to day light savings), I can go to Robert's craft whenever I want and I can wear heels without sinking into the ground. Paved walkways....what a great thing.   

If you look closely you can see that my heels have sunk into the ground 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OK - too funny, they look totally flat! It was so fun for Matt & I to hang out - so sorry it was until 2 am!!!

Andrea said...

Such a classy couple -- even in the mud. :) And I love how long your hair is, Christy. You are gorgeous!

adventure knitter said...

i can't believe how long your hair is! Crazy girl!