Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wynn's School Christmas Party

Wynn had his school Christmas Party last night. It was actually a lot of fun - after a quick dinner and lots of kids running around like ants after the ant hill has been destroyed , the kids sang a few songs and Wynn marched in place during all of them - I'm not sure if he had to go to the bathroom or if he was just excited to be there. Then Santa came and Wynn didn't move an inch. He was not down with Santa. All the kids stood in line and got presents - not Wynn. After trying every angle to get him to wait in line with me I gave up. Somehow Drew managed to get him to walk up to him to receive his presents. 

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh cute cute Wynn! How brave of him, it took my kids a few years to think Santa was actually ok.

Sarah said...

Let's face it. Strange man with fake beard and random clothes wants you to come sit on his lap. I'm scared too! And even 7 yr. old Jake didn't want to go talk to Santa this year. I'm not sure they ever grow out of it.