Thursday, December 04, 2008

It sure has been awhile

Well I finally had some pictures to post and some news to share. The pictures are of our week up in Utah County with our families. The news is we decided not to take the job Drew was offered in St George and are going to stay in Escalante for a little while longer. 

Rock Band

Turkey Bowl

Wynn driving a golf cart

Us at The Roof for the annual Fosse Family Birthday Dinner and yes I do have 3 inch heels on so I'm a little taller than normal! 

Sunset on our drive home. 


4 comments:

Jessica said...

I had no idea you guys were offered a jon in St. George! Crazy - we have a shot at coming to see you again in Escalante!

Sad we missed you last weekend, also wanted you guys to know that I was being all weird about getting your email or phone number to let you know about Matt's b-day party. Sorry I didn't get the word to you, still need that email address - shoot me an email to jbhadfield@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!

adventure knitter said...

what a babe you are!

apron girls said...

christy - i LOVE that you still wear heels. too bad you guys aren't coming to st. george...you'd be so much closer to us. by the way, wynn really looks like drew with blond hair.