Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A rainy Halloween

Wynn (Clone Trooper), Gracie (kitty) , Summer (witch), Jake (indiana jones) and Brook (samurai) all got to go trick or treating together. 

Clone Trooper

Drew (Anton Chigure), Christy (Han Solo), Wynn (clone Trooper)

Gracie rubbed her wiskers and nose off so many times I gave up.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys made the best costume for Wynn! So cool, and I totally knew who Drew was even though I could remember the character's name -so good!

Matt & I are ready to head south for some fun, need to see when you guys will be around...

Sarah said...

We had a good time too Christy! Maybe next year we'll come trick or treating in St. George. (No rain or even cold weather!)

Annie Ditto said...

Hu Christy! I love your blogs! They're so cute! I can most definitely send you some vinyl of you want some!! Email me or give me a call! 717-361-7112
Annie

Annie Ditto said...

Wow, I should proof read my comments BEFORE I send them!! Sorry for all the spelling errors above!! Hopefully you can still read it :)