Each year here in Escalante they have a joint ward Christmas party. Apparently each year the Primary President from one of the 2 wards is in charge. Lucky for me this year it has fallen on my ward...and who is the Primary president in my ward....oh right it's me! I have to make a program for the primary children and I'm not feeling ambitious enough to do the whole nativity. Anyway, I reallly need some ideas or thoughts on the matter. If anyone has any ideas I could really use some help. I know it's only October but I want to get a jump on things. I also have to plan a dinner so any menu ideas would be great.
3 comments:
Can you do a breakfast instead of dinner? Breakfast food is cheaper and easier. And, I think better. As far as a program, just have a sing a long with Christmas carols.
Eeks. I don't envy you! I'm the Secretary in our Primary and it's the bomb!
Could you do something service oriented? :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment