Saturday, August 02, 2008

Graycen's 1st Birthday



That's right....Gracie is ONE! We had a great time with a couple of our friends and their kids. We ate butterfly cake, vanilla ice-cream and the kids loved tearing the presents open. I have to work today so we had an early party which worked out very well. My boss's wife was so nice and made the cake...after last week and taking care of all the primary stuff for the parade I just didn't have the brain power to come up with a cake idea. Dana did a great job...she is just the nicest lady. Gracie got a lion toy and a baby doll. She is cruising around the house pushing the lion around...Wynn is good at it too!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Happy Birthday, Gracie! Wish we could have been there.

Leah said...

Happy birthday big girl Gracie (I can't call her baby Gracie anymore)! We love you!