Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

After my weekend up visiting my family we headed back up the following weekend to celebrate our independence. I went to Ikea with my Mom, went swimming with the Moulder's, had a family party at the Newey's (thanks G it was awesome) watched fireworks in PG and then had our own show of fireworks at the Moulders.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Girl - it has been way too long since I have checked your email, or talked to you. How are you guys!?

I was sad to see that you have come up a couple of times and we missed you! Matt's phone died so we do not have your guy's number - so you definately need to call us next time you are around and we will take you to Maza.

So go to hear about what you guys are up to, hope to hear from you soon!