Two nights ago I noticed Lucky eating a dead rabbit - disgusting right? Well that night as Drew and I were watching 30 Rock we heard what no one should have to hear - a dog puking! I don't think I need to expand on the topic for you to get the idea. All I'm going to add is that Lucky is now sleeping outside ( I say it's forever but Drew disagrees). There are always going to be more rabbits.
4 comments:
I had a green stain on our lovely carpet for almost a year after Sammy puked up grass on it.
Dogs are the best, Nikki puked up pancakes and syrup on my bedroom carpet. It smelled just like pancakes and syrup for days, nasty! You guys can totally stay with us in May by the way. Sorry that I am so slow to respond, we'd love it if you came.
I only have one question for you - why did Niki eat pancakes and syrup???
because and I kid you not it is one of her very favorite foods. When she smells them she dances around like a fat schoodle angel.
Post a Comment