I know that Graycen is only 8 months old but she is just growing way too quickly. Yesterday she started saying Mama and hasn't stopped. I'm loving it, all day long I get to hear her sweet voice saying Mama. Before yesterday all I heard was Dada so this is much better. She is also beginning to get up on her knees and rock back and forth. Occasionally she lunges herself from that position to try and reach a toy. As of Sunday she can now put herself back into a sitting position from her tummy. For dinner she had potatoes and carrots. I can't believe she is eating real food. She devoured them. I can only put 3 or 4 cubes on her tray at a time or she would have all of them in her mouth so fast. She has gotten so good at grabbing everything! And I mean everything. Somehow she found a paper clip - talk about giving me a heart attack.
1 comment:
oh my goodness she's sooooo cute!
Post a Comment