I will admit that I have quite a list of TV shows that I enjoy to watch. I also love the ability to record those shows and watch them after my kids are in bed so I'm not losing valuable time with them. HOWEVER!!! I get very irritated when the DVR cuts the end of the shows.
Those who know me really well know that I am a big fan of Brad Pitt (not in a crazy stalker way) and when he is going to be on American Idol you can bet that I'm am going to watch it and will even tell my husband who happened to be on the phone to leave the room so I can hear what Brad is saying - so you can probably imagine that I would be really upset if my DVR cut my show 5 minutes short and I didn't get to listen to Brad talk about the 200,000 people in New Orleans without homes. I know it may seem pathetic that I will listen to Brad Pitt talk about this issue but will change the channel if it comes up on the news. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I'm not going to try and make myself look good by listing all the times I have donated money to such causes - All I am saying is that dish network should be able to figure a way to record every last second of any show that I wish to record.
2 comments:
Hey Christy, this is Kristen Steele Duncan. Cute cute kids, cute names, toopaulandkristen!! I here your pain! DVR does this to me all the time!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8c4JTSoHFgk
I found this on youtube. Not sure if it's the right one.
sorry about the Paulandkristen in the middle of it all...oopppppsss!!!
Post a Comment