Wow!! I wish I had known that it's not as easy as it sounds. I haven't ever tried to lose weight in a certain amount of time before and my original thoughts were that it wasn't going to be that hard. Well now that there is only 4 weeks left of the Biggest Loser competition, I'm starting to realize that the 3 brownies or was it 4 brownies, a slice of chocolate cake, an ice cream cone, pizza and not working out really can affect your body. After eating 3 healthy meals a day, no soda, and not very many snacks in between, my weekend away from Drew and staying at my Mom's threw me a curve ball and I struck out big time.
1 comment:
You could make a movie called "My Weekend Away from Drew". In fact, isn't he suppossed to be casting it right now?
Post a Comment