Thursday, March 20, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


Well I'm sitting in our hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Henderson Las Vegas, waiting for Drew to return from his catered breakfast, and thought I would take a picture and post it so you can all see what kind of luxury we enjoyed for less than 24 hours. But someone (I'm guessing Wynn) took the batteries out of our camera so here is one from the internet.
While Drew is in a meeting all day I thought I would take the kids and the dog to the first park I can find (I'm a first timer to Vegas) and then maybe go see a movie and do some shopping. I'm hoping that Drew is done by 3 so we don't get to mom and dad's too late tonight.

Looking forward to a fun Easter weekend. I guess I should buy Easter stuff huh? I always forget stuff like that.

No comments: