Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The Weakest Link
My arms are so tired that I can barely type this. I can barely lift my 12 lb baby girl. I tried getting a glass of water and I struggled to reach the glass. Why are my arms unusable you ask? Drew tricked me into lifting weights with him tonight. He told me all I would have to do was 3 or so sets of a 45lb bar. Well after one set he added 10 lbs. Then after the bench presses we continued doing curls and lifts and things I don't know the names of or what to call them. Let's just say if I continue to lift with him (based on my energy level tomorrow) I will have ripped arms. Do I want ripped arms? I know I want to be skinny again without the tire around my midsection but do I really want muscular arms? So I guess I'm asking for some opinions from anyone that has one whether it's cool for girls to have well defined arms? Anyway, I have a pocket of time available to get some sleep so I'm going to take advantage of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I DON'T have ripped arms (or anything, for that matter), but I used to really like arms that at least had a little definition...you know what I mean? Next time, do less weight and more reps...it's better that way.
Post a Comment