
Last night we met up with some friends for dinner. We have started meeting up with Gaver and Hintze whose first names are both Matt thus the last name referrels and Hintze's girlfriend Jessica who I think is awesome and is a lot of fun to talk to, anyway, we have given Hintze the task of finding a place to eat where no one has eaten before. Our first dinner was at a little hole in the wall Thai Food restaurant (I can't remember the name) that was so delicious I crave it on a regular basis. So last night we tried Indian and man was it good. The menu was very similar to Bombay house - lucky for me so I knew what to order). Drew decided to order a shrimp dish (yuck) so I didn't get all of my favorite dishes but was able to try some new ones.


No comments:
Post a Comment