Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I never liked Tag!

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Spending every spare moment with Amy
2. Casual dating guys that I wish were better looking (sorry if that's rude) as a Junior in High school.
3. Working at KFC and eating at KFC
4. Crushing on Adam Winn ( I think that was his name Amy if I'm wrong let me know it's driving me crazy not being able to remember)
5. Moved to Singapore where I vowed to myself to be a rebel (that didn't really work out)

5 Things on My To-Do List Today

1. Vacuum
2. Laundry
3. Take Wynn to play group
4. Buy milk......oh this is the saddest list ever!
5. Work out

5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Chocolate - mostly twix's, symphony bars, that sort of thing
2. Fritos BBQ twists
3. Swiss Cheese and Wheat Thins
4. French Fries
5. Cream Soda

5 Things I'd Do If I Were a Billionaire

1. Give 10% back - I've learned my lesson!
2. Buy a house big enough to have family and friends stay but small enough to keep clean.
3. Adopt a baby girl from China
4. Buy a second car
5. Travel with Jordan because Drew isn't that keen on traveling.

3 Bad Habits

1. Getting frustrated with my 3 year old
2. Driving too fast
3. Pull my eyebrow hairs out one by one with my finger nails when I'm bored.

5 Jobs I've Had

1. KFC
2. Waterford - computer software tester
3. Thanksgiving Point - Guest services
4. Thanksgiving Point - Projectionist
5. Thanksgiving Point - Theater Manager

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I've lived overseas
2. I don't like having red hair
3. I like to read novels
4. I cry at tv shows quite frequently
5. I really like playing video games especially since we got the Nintendo Wii - I'm kinda addicted

I'm tagging - Camille, Andrea, Amy, Jamie, Sarah, (apt 1 lots of fun!!!)

4 comments:

Jamie! said...

Christy! Okay, your's is the only tag that I'm going to do...mostly because APT 1, LOTS OF FUN! (it was so true)

Camille Bassett said...

Christy you have been tagged again.
I hope you see this before you come down to visit. Are you going to just hang out all day at your sis's house and babysitt?

Sarah said...

Christy, if by Sarah, you mean your husband's sister, sorry, I've already been tagged. NO TAG BACKS!!! And when are you guys coming up next? We miss you guys. I hope you guys know you're always welcome to stay with us if you want. (You can tell Andy I haven't seen any mice this winter. ~I had to add that!)

adventure knitter said...

Okay, okay...I'll answer your tag...only because it was LOTS of fun...