Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas at the Fosses

I was awoken this morning at 7:30 by Wynn saying "Mom, it's Christmas morning. You need to get up and open presents." He also told us that he was no longer scared of Santa once he noticed the additional presents under the tree. Maybe there is hope of pictures with Santa next year. It took us an hour and a half to open presents - I think Wynn was very happy with everything he got. I'm not sure Graycen liked being buried under wrapping paper but sure enjoyed watching Wynn in action. Thanks to all who helped make our Christmas special. Mom and Dad especially for the trip up - it was so great to see you and GGpa and GGma.
























3 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

I can't believe how long your hair is, lady! You look awesome! And your kids are super cute, too. Glad you had a good Christmas.

adventure knitter said...

Christmas with 3 yr olds is so fun! Meg loved everything too and it was so funny to watch Mia. Wynn looks so much like Drew from the side! I miss you lady! Merry Christmas!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Hey!!! I am so glad to hear from you!! I tried to email you back but it didn't work so do you have another email address that I can email you at?? You have an ADORABLE family!! (Nate's email for Drew is nathantracey@hotmail.com)Talk to you soon!!